THE CURE BEGINS WITH YOU!
Dani’s Foundation is a registered 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization. This means that we do not receive any financial assistance from state or federal agencies. The Foundation is dependent on charitable donations from individuals, corporations and foundations to provide ongoing support to patients and Foundation programs.
Your donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
To mail a donation to Dani’s Foundation, send to
New Address after June 30, 2012
216 16th Street, Suite 1600, Denver, CO 80202
To make a secure online credit card donation to Dani’s Foundation
- Novel Treatment for Ewing’s Sarcoma – Spearheaded by the work of Dr. Jeffrey Toretsky (Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University), Dani’s Foundation is working to assist this amazing researcher in his effort to take his science from the bench to the patient during the next few months.
- MOTHERS & OTHERS: Ending Pediatric Sarcoma – This new “club” within the structure of Dani’s Foundation will be working to raise awareness and funding for a new pediatric sarcoma annual seed research grant. Once funded, Dani’s Foundation, in association with the leadership of Mothers & Others, will solicit grant applications from those scientists working on novel treatments for pediatric sarcomas and/or working to find the cure for these horrific forms of cancer.
- PET PALS – This new group within the structure of Dani’s Foundation will be working on raising funding to continue the Dani’s Foundation annual research grant to the Colorado State University Animal Cancer Center; the institution that is working on translational studies for such bone cancers as osteosarcoma and Ewing’s Sarcoma.
- Dani’s Team – Dani’s Team Members are donors who have a special interest in the growth of Dani’s Foundation and who have agreed to support the operational mission of the Foundation. For more information on becoming a member of Dani’s Team, contact the Foundation office at 303/601-1881.
- Honorary Gifts – YOU can give the gift of hope by honoring someone today. Donations can be made in honor of a loved one to help celebrate any number of occassions. Births and birthdays, anniversaries and graduation….all are wonderful opportunities to honor a loved one and make the a part of the cure for Ewing’s Sarcoma and the other sarcomas affecting children and young adults.
- Memorial Gifts – These are the financial contributions that pay honor to someone who has passed away by offering a child hope for the future. Gifts made in memory of a loved one provide a special tribute to their life. Tribute gifts made to Dani’s Foundation will help us to fund much needed research for Ewing’s Sarcoma and the other forms of pediatric sarcomas that are currently taking the lives of children and young adults.
- Workplace Giving – Employees are often looking for the opportunity to make a contribution to their community. Workplace fundraising forges a greater bond among employees as they work together to benefit the charity of their choice. There are numerous ways that companies and their employees can begin Workplace Giving Campaigns:
- Matching Gifts – Many employers match employee contributions. Prior to making your annual contribution to Dani’s Foundation, check with your Human Resource Department to find out if your employer offers matching funds to charitable organizations. This matched giving could double or triple your donation to our Foundation.
- Income Desingation – Many companies give their employees the opportunity to designate a portion of their income to a non-profit organization. At the employee’s request, the deduction is taken directly from a paycheck and sent directly to the non profit organization. The donation can be made each pay period or in one sum donation.
- Planned Giving allows a donor to make a charitable gift of estate assets to one or more non-profit organizations. These assets usually include legal documents and often require the assistance of a qualified professional advisor. Dani’s Foundation works with several Planned Giving professionals who are available to answer any questions a donor may have. To schedule an appointment with one of our Planned Giving Professionals, please call our office at 303/601-1881.
- Stocks & Bonds – Through the donation of stocks, you will avoid tax on the appreciation of those assets while receiving a tax deduction.
- Beneficiary Designations – Designate Dani’s Foundation as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or pension plan.
- Endowed Funds – You can make a contribution to an endowment fund through Dani’s Foundation that would perpetually endow research projects and help us in our mission to find a cure for Ewing’s Sarcoma and the other pediatric sarcomas that are taking the lives of children and young adults.
Whatever your level of support,
we THANK YOU on behalf of Dani and those children and young adults
who are looking for a cure in the days ahead!