While corporate funding accounts for only a small portion of philanthropic dollars in the United States (approximately 6% of all giving comes from corporations and businesses), funding from these sources can be vital for Dani’s Foundation!
Dani’s Foundation is in need of individuals who will assist via:
- Make personal business solicitations on behalf of the Foundation.
- Work to involve business leaders within the Foundation (on the Board of Directors, the Foundation’s Development Committee, etc.) Business solicitations should be done on a personal level, not by phone or mail.
- Work with the staff and the Board of Directors on building a list of prospective donors by first looking at those companies that already have some involvement or interest in our organization including those businesses owned by or whose key executives represent board members, patients, parents or family of service recipients; vendors; and businesses in our community.
- Become active members within local Chamber of Commerce and other service and professional organizations.
- Work with the staff and the Board of Directors on recruiting key executives from a prospective donor list to serve on your corporate appeal committee.
- Develop a complete annual appeal structure, including a volunteer organizational chart with a chairperson, vice chairperson, team leaders and team members.
- Develop a volunteer recruitment packet with job description for all volunteers, a timeline, and a case for support.
- Invite the volunteers to help us develop and refine our prospect list; those who will have good insight into the local business community.
If you are interested in participating with Dani’s Foundation on the Corporate Appeal Committee, please contact Martha Simmons (303.601.1881 or email to email@example.com) for details.